Willow Ridge Development opportunity to build on 9 ACRES that can be divided into 6 parcels by future ramp to highway k 7. Figures and lot size are flexible. Lot 1 $219000, Lot 2. $399000, Lot 3 $499000, Lot 4.$399,000, Lot 5. $529000, Lot 6 $949000 Adjacent. 4.7 acres will be used by city of K Dot. Excellent visibility from K-7 with over 28,000 cpd. Shawnee Mission Parkway nearby has many restaurants, grocery store, day care, c store/gas station. This 9 acre Land is good for small box retail, restaurant, convenient store, professional office, medical, etc. Shawnee considers this land to be Community Commercial. Right now it is zoned agriculture. Property has sewer and water.
- Listing ID #:
- Street Address:
- Kansas 7 Hwy
- Postal Code:
- 315 - N=wy Co Ln-S=75th-E=switzer-W=co Ln
- Willow Ridge
- Listing Status:
- Listing Type:
- Commercial Sale
- Age Description:
- 2 Years/Less
- Conforms To Zoning:
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Square Footage:
- Road Frontage Type:
- City Street
- Included In Sale:
- Land Only
- Originating Mls:
- Cash, Conventional
- Sanitary Sewer, Storm Sewer, Water/Sewer
The amounts for the Tax, Insurance, and HOA are estimates and not actual amounts.
- Listing Provided By: Sharon Sigman 913-488-8300 with RE/MAX State Line
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) by providing the following information:
1. Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identification of the material on our system or site that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of the location on the site so that the copyright agent can locate it;
3. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
4. A signed statement that all information provided is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for use of the materials complained of, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to:
By mail: Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Attention: Copyright Agent 11150 Overbrook Rd, Suite 100 Leawood, KS 66211
By email: email@example.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, the copyright agent may begin investigation of the alleged copyright infringement, but we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email before we are required to take any action.